Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Getting started

I'm a newbie to blogging. Why would anyone want to know what I think? They are just thoughts swimming in my little brain. I've never impacted people enough to change the world, at least I don't think I have.
Whenever I tell anyone, I'm eating vegan I get asked, "what can you eat then?" Most people assume that I eat hemp and other hippie artifacts. Not necessarily so.
My food has to taste good. I don't care how good cardboard is for me with all the fiber, it tastes like cardboard.
So you will find that I am particularly picky. For food to cross my lips it needs these 3 ingredients:
good taste, good texture, and good presentation.
Oatmeal always, always tastes better with toppings. Toasted nuts, fresh berries, toasted unsweetened coconut. It doesn't need to be beige to be good for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment